A-1 Import/Export LLC Can:
– Provide you with accurate information and procedures for problem free importation.
– Where required, check with all concerned parties and agencies to ensure admissibility of the product.
– Produce on request the vehicle’s history as well as any possible liens.
– Inspect, photograph label, document, etc. and hold the vehicle in storage in a secure area at the border or in an agreed upon facility.
– Submit each imported vehicle file to a U.S. D.O.T. attorney.
– Prepare and provide the exporter with all the indispensable documentation required to obtain a state vehicle title and registration.
– Provide written confirmation from the NHTSA of the vehicle’s acceptance to the parties involved.
Please note: The exhaust emission standards vary State to State and can result in refusal.
The U.S. Federal Government requires that an ACCREDITED REGISTERED IMPORTER (RI) be involved in the importation of vehicles.
The Customs Broker must obtain from the Registered Importer (RI) the required documents before importation. We as Registered Importer (RI) are authorized to provide D.O.T. bonds and policies to Government Agencies (NHTSA, Customs, E.P.A, etc.) on vehicle imports. We work with all the Canadian and American Custom Brokers. Failure to meet the U.S. Government's specific and stringent requirements can result in being unable to register and title the vehicle in the U.S. It must then be returned to the county from which it was imported. For 10 years, following the importation we as the Registered Importer (RI) must pass on to the owner any safety recall notification issued by the manufacturer.
AVOID HEAVY FINANCIAL LOSSES, OUR SERVICE, OUR EXPERIENCE AND OUR REPUTATION ARE A GUARANTEE OF PROBLEM FREE IMPORTATION